Work for us
We are very proud of the outstanding team we have working at Morden College. Every day they strive to provide high-quality, compassionate care through our person-centred focus, which makes a difference to our beneficiaries’ lives.
Morden College is a London Living Wage payer, which means our minimum salary is currently £10.75 per hour. This is higher than the Government Minimum Wage, and is a voluntary undertaking which we will continue to review annually.
Please take a look at our COVID-19 Risk Assessment which covers all employees, residents, contractors and visitors to Morden College.
Being part of Morden College
Being part of Morden College is a badge which assures our beneficiaries that they will be treated with dignity and able to live their lives to the full, both cared for and safe. Our Values are:
- Integrity – we aspire to live the highest standards of personal honesty and behaviour; we never compromise our reputation and always act in the best interests of our beneficiaries.
- Compassion – we are understanding and caring towards our beneficiaries and our staff.
- Patience – we are aware of, and make allowance for, the limitations of both beneficiaries and staff.
- Respect – we foster a culture of mutual respect between beneficiaries and staff.
- Inclusivity – we treat each other as equals, regardless of status, ability or age; and we are careful not to assume people cannot do things for themselves or will not want to be involved in College life.
- Accountability – we take personal responsibility for using our resources efficiently and for the delivery of our services, being accountable to staff and regulatory authorities; but mainly accountable to our beneficiaries.
We want Morden College to become an employer of choice by offering great terms and conditions and a beautiful working environment; full details of the benefits package for specific jobs can be found in the information for any job listed below, but details of our competitive overall benefits package, and the application process in general, can be found by downloading the following two forms: